Oozor website use cookies. Terms of use

Alleged copyright infringement

If you think someone is violating your copyrights, you can complain to us by filling out the form below.

Before filing a copyright infringement complaint, you can send a message to the person who posted the content. To do this, use the "Ask seller a question" button, which is located in the product card under the product image. You can solve the problem yourself without contacting Oozor.ru .

Remember that only the copyright owner or their authorized representative can complain about infringement. If you believe that the materials on Oozor.ru violate the copyrights of a third party, you can report this to their owner.

Please note that we are reporting the name of the owner of the rights, email. address and content of the complaint to the person who posted the said materials. If you are filing a complaint as an authorized representative, we will provide the name of the organization or client holding the right in question. For this reason, we recommend that you enter a valid email. company address or business address.

Your application will be reviewed by us within five working days. We will answer you by sending a notification to the email address you specified in the application.