Return and exchange
Oozor.ru is a marketplace where different stores sell.
The terms of return and exchange are different for each store, they are described in the "Store Rules" on the seller's page.
Returns, exchanges and other disputes are resolved with the seller of the store where the product was purchased. Oozor.ru does not guarantee the quality of the product you purchase.
Please leave feedback on the purchased goods and on the work of the store itself, using the "Reviews" button on the store page. This will help other buyers make the right choice!
In case of any violation of consumer rights, as well as any other complaints about the operation of the store and the quality of the goods, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or by filling out the " Problems with order " form.
Terms and conditions for the exchange and return of goods in accordance with the Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights":
- The buyer has the right to exchange a non-food product of good quality within seven days, excluding the day of purchase. The exchange of a non-food product of good quality is carried out if the specified product has not been in use, its presentation, consumer properties have been preserved, and there is also a sales receipt or cashier's receipt or other document confirming payment for the specified product. The Buyer's absence of a sales receipt or cashier's receipt or other document confirming payment for the goods does not deprive him of the opportunity to refer to the testimony.
- The Buyer has the right to present the requirements provided for in Article 18 of the Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights" to the Seller in relation to defects in the goods if they are discovered during the warranty period or the shelf life.
- If the Buyer detects defects in the goods and submits a demand for its replacement, the Seller is obliged to replace such goods within seven days from the date of the specified demand by the Buyer.
- The Buyer returns the goods to the Seller's address in the same way that the goods were delivered to the Buyer.
- Returns and exchanges are governed by Articles 18-25 of the Consumer Protection Law.