The peak of interest in the process of dressing among children falls on 2 years, and then gradually fades away. In other words, if you don't teach your child to dress himself, it will be more difficult to instill this habit at a later age.
A comfortable and compact piece of furniture will help you teach children to dress independently for a walk and keep order in their room. It is divided into a section with hangers and shelves, which will contribute to the development of spatial thinking and logic.
Create an accessible developmental environment for your child with Montessori: the wardrobe will perfectly fit into the interior and will become a point of attraction for your baby.
3 steps to dressing yourself
- Create comfortable conditions so that the child's clothes are available to him. Lay out T-shirts, panties, pants, socks at eye level - on shelves and in drawers, where the child can take them himself. It is important to put a small amount of clothing items, because if there are a lot of them, the baby will not be able to make a choice.
- Show how to choose clothes. Even when your toddler has limited choices, don't expect them to make a decision right away. You need to show an example: "Will you put on a yellow T-shirt or this one, green, with a tiger?"
- Give your baby time to choose what to wear. It may not be easy at first. Set aside enough time and always (!) Accept his choice. After a while, the phrase “Let's get dressed” will be perceived with joy, instead of a scandal.
Height 104 cm, length 96 cm, width 35 cm
Prices for the Montessori wardrobe:
- Unpainted for self-painting 7890 p.
- Coated with a colorless water-based varnish 8990 r.
- White 9990 r.
You can buy the product you like in few easy steps:
- Click the Add to Cart button found on the listing page for the item you want to buy.
- If you want to continue shopping, click the Continue Shopping button. If you want to proceed your order click the Checkout button.
- Indicate how you want to pay for the item and fill in form with your delivery information
- If you want, type a note to the seller in the Notes section.
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button.